2010-07-11

` Morning.



oh ya ! Morning get a call from mei yew
harlo xiong ar 你今天得空没................
abuthen we go for break at old town.
heheheheh. stupid muk muk keep wanna to follow us.
well. i let u. but please dont make me pan u :D
i saw MY DREAM MAN gain.
when we taking our breakfast.
yer. yesterday when bck from ECM also saw him
I'm gonna crazy on it. buahahaha.
yer. he look Man and Smart !
actually, not very lengzai jek. 
Yew also say like that. wakakakaka !
ah muk lose jor. oh yeah. 
after break. fetch ah muk back to man hing there la.
he got something else to do. HE SAY 
he say promise jor must do. -,-
banyak tipu ni 
Dont care about him, we terus go for Stadium
fetch Yew's little brother with sister go for Sukan
oh no. we go too early ; just sit at there and let the time past.
we saw a guys look like 'Yan zi dan' 
Yew punye DREAM MAN ! XD
yiyawei. saw some teacher teach me before when im primary school .
and saw Julia's sister leh.
both of  little Kenny Boy with Mei Mei are cute 
but they dont know me as well -,-
but they got Wave with me lar. 
nevermind skip


abuthen we balik rumah lar.
then i back home for 
check my Facebook 
update my Blog
then go for My seni folio
still got few keping paper havent finish
tomorrow need to pass up my folio. arghh D:
then yew need go for her drawing tuition.
also for her seni folio lar.
then we say Bye Bye before i get down from her car lar.
Her car name 小白! XD




没有评论:

发表评论